the bad weather to ride a bike or just some work excuse

The weather is terrible because its cold and raining. Not something good for riding a bicycle. I have been missing the rides I usually take after work.

However, the weather is just an excuse, the real problem is that compartmentalizing work to have enough time for leisure and for other people has been a problem lately. Without being able to keep specific times for separate things, life becomes mushy. There is no clear transition, from one piece to another.

So, how about you just try to write, then work, then ride a bike, then eat etc. I think that would be quite something. Henceforth, the experiment that will be probably reported on this blog is to just have blocks of time with work and non-work activities. I wonder how that will turn out. Anyway, the thing about this task is that you have to spend time doing the boring staff so that when the time comes, you can enjoy the exiting stuff guilt free.

So, I hit the lights and start writing, thinking that when I am done, I can get the bike and go. Oh, I forgot. The weather is pathetic, I do not want to be all wet, and I am also afraid of having to wash the bike.


Comments

Popular Posts