The thing about the intenet and my bicycle

I just end up riding my bicycle, something that comes naturally, and so does my surfing the internet. I don't think consciously about it. You wake up, pick your phone and there you are surfing the internet. I wake up, think of getting some milk and there I am riding my bicycle.

Today, I realize that the internet has become something for everyone. Like air, it is everywhere. I remember when I used not to have the internet. It was like not having a bicycle, and all i could do was do things that tiring way. I would have to write stuff down, and i would have to memorize and I would have to search for information by going to the library, and I would be limited by what I would find there. Now, I can just take out my phone read something on Feedly and be done. I can go to Wikipedia and do some reading. I can even go to youtube.

The interent has made me a better person because it has educated me on many ways of becoming bad and good. I can become good by taking care of my bicycle and using that discipline to take care of other things in my life. I tell you, owning something and taking care of it is a wonderful thing and it is a rewarding practice.

Another reminder is that the internet tends to have no laws, just like bicycles get no specific laws on the road, because authorities mostly recognize cars and motorbikes

Comments

Popular Posts